You’ve got the fancy camera, but you can’t figure out what all those knobs and settings mean!
You’ve taken some shots you like, but what you crave is regularly taking shots you LOVE!
You need someone to basically download their photography knowledge into your brain, so you can shoot like a pro RIGHT NOW!
That’s exactly what I do, my friend!
Much like a fairy might sprinkle magical fairy dust onto a pumpkin to turn it into a carriage, I seemingly magically help my students go from auto-mode shooters to confident manual-mode users, while guiding them to begin expressing their unique vision.
Through my group and 1-on-1 lessons I give my students the tools to comfortably make beautiful portraits, capture crystal-clear action shots, and document moments they’ll cherish for the rest of their lives.
Natalie has experience:
- Freelancing professionally for newspapers and magazines
- Teaching photography to groups and individuals with amazing results
- Shooting events, food pics and website photos for high-end restaurants
- Exhibiting in multiple solo and group photography shows – sometimes even winning cash awards
- Photographing portraits, food, events, travel features, farms, weddings and more
And when she’s not teaching photography, she can be found:
- Producing a podcast with her sister about connecting with nature and intuition, called the Dream Freedom Beauty podcast.
- Hiking with her adorable dog, Machi
- Playing amongst the flowers, herbs and veggies in her gorgeous backyard paradise
- Celebrating life’s daily joys with her loving husband and his fantastic cooking
Say YES to giving yourself the skills you need to shoot like a pro by signing up for a group or 1-on-1 photography class now!
If you’re dying to know more, here are 4 things you probably don’t know about Natalie…
- She has a Master’s degree in soil science from NC State.
- She also teaches people how to make their dream lives real using law of attraction and guided action.
- She’s obsessed with small farms, and she dreams of traveling the world documenting them.
- She met her husband on the internet, and they’ve been falling ever-deeper in love for almost 5 years now!